CCB offers the first national debit card – Bcard, which gives you guaranteed and secure access to your funds
Protection using the latest generation of CHIP and PIN technology – no billing information is stored on the magnetic tape which eliminates the possibility of copying the data saved on the card.
National Card Bcard advantages:
- Favourable financial terms;
- No issuance fee;
- No fee for purchases in Bulgaria;
- Card currency – BGN;
- Card validity – 2 years;
- Participation in the CCB Club Loyalty Program;
- Discounts in the shopping venues included in the CCB Bonus program.
For additional information:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to email@example.com
Order your national card Bcard
- You can order your card in the offices of Central Cooperative Bank
You can get information about your card availability and payments at:
- CCB Lite - mobile banking for your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can use the service completely free of charge. Easy to use, by CCB Lite you can monitor the movement on your bank accounts with CCB and order transfers between them, check for free the amount available on your cards and all the transactions made with them;
- SMS balance check - you can check at anytime and anywhere what amount you have on your card Receive information via SMS to your mobile phone;
- SMS notifications - you receive SMS with information on your account balance and the movements on it;
- Internet Banking - With this service you can quickly and safely make real-time transactions with your funds without visiting a CCB office – you need a computer, an Internet connection, and a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES).
- CashM - The CashM service allows you to send money to a selected recipient at any time of the day, even on a non-business day. You can order transfers at an ATM by your bank card issued by Central Cooperative Bank. The transfer can be withdrawn from an ATM immediately after it is ordered. The recipient is not required to have a bank account.
CCB services aimed at ensuring the security of your card:
We recommend that you use the additional services we offer to better protect your card:
- The SMS Detective service provides you with protection against fraud and misuse of your card. You will receive an SMS immediately after using your card at the time of payment at a point of sale, on the Internet, or in case of cash withdrawals. If you receive a SMS for a transaction that you have not ordered, immediately call the bank's 24-hour phones to block your card;
- With CCB E-Secure service you get extra protection when shopping online with your card. After signing up for the E-Secure service, when you shop on websites that accept payments via Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, you'll go through one additional step – you must enter an additional Internet payment password known to you only. This password is different from the CVV/CVC code and unlike it, it is not printed on the card. The password is not known to anyone and is not accessible in any form by the merchant, unlike the other card data entered upon the purchase;
In case of stolen or lost card
In case your card is stolen or lost, you have to contact us to block it. Call CCB 24/7:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer’s mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500;
CCB Club Loyalty Program
With your credit card, you can immediately join the CCB Club Loyalty Program of the Central Cooperative Bank. As a member of the program, you can take advantage of 20% discounts when purchasing at our partners LUKOIL, Bulgaria Air, HomeMax stores, posoka.com, COOP Trade Chain, Grand Optics, Joy Optics, Armeec, A1, Frant, Hush Puppies and BM Market.
The discounts are in the form of bonus points. They are added on the personal CCB Club Card. Order your club card now, if you still do not have one.
Upon the purchase you pay the full price and the points are added on the club card. You decide how to pay – in cash, by money transfer or by your CCB bank card.
You can make new purchases using the bonus points collected from all merchants. You decide when to use the points, for what and with which of the merchants who are members of CCB Club.
For more information, visit www.ccb-club.bg.
CCB Bonus Program
With your CCB credit card you receive discounts when purchasing with the merchants members of the CCB Bonus Program. The discount is received at the time of the purchase in more than 620 points of sale. Discover the exciting offers of CCB Bonus.