· Central Cooperative Bank AD is a universal commercial bank, which belongs to the financial structure of CCB Group EAD. It, together with other financial companies, offers the full range of services in the filed of financial intermediation, products and services, focusing on financing small and medium-sized businesses and individual banking of its customers.
· As a universal commercial bank, CCB AD offers a wide range of financial products and services that meet the competitive requirements of the dynamically changing market environment. The Bank is constantly striving to expand the range of financial intermediation and is working hard to create new and develop the existing products and services.
· CCB AD is an indirect member of EBA STEP2 SCT and a direct member of TARGET2.
· The Bank is an indirect member of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. - ISDA.
· The Bank is a full member of MasterCard Europe and Visa International and offers both Maestro and MasterCard cards, and the full range of Visa cards.
· CCB AD is licensed to carry out activity as an investment firm on the Bulgarian capital market, executing transactions on its own behalf and for its own account, as well as on behalf and for the account of its customers.
· CCB AD is a primary dealer on the domestic market of government securities.
· Through its well-developed branch network, the Bank ensures the easy access to its product range by offering adequate and quick solutions to its customers. At present, the Bank has a total of 266 branches and offices in the country and abroad, which are subject to continuous optimization in order to ensure their maximum efficiency.
· CCB AD maintains good relations with a large number of correspondent banks by developing business contacts with them. The Bank has 360 correspondents and 22 nostro accounts, as well as many lines for documentary operations with various volumes and commercial financing for imports of investment goods originating from the EU. Through the limits on money and foreign exchange markets, the Bank maintains a wide range of products and consulting services.
· CCB is an agent of the Western Union international money transfer system, the products of which are already available in 266 branches and offices of CCB AD in 147 settlements in the country.
· Central Cooperative Bank AD is a full member of the European Association of Co-operative Banks and the International Cooperative Banking Association.