Central Cooperative Bank AD provides funds in the form of long-term loans with a predetermined amount and term intended for financing your investment needs.
The investment loans have pre-agreed repayment schedules and may be granted for the following purposes:
- purchase of fixed assets, including acquisition and/or construction of real estate;
- purchase of machinery, plants and equipment, etc.;
- financing of investment projects;
- refinancing of investments made.
Deductible of at least 20% of the total cost of the investment project, excluding VAT, is required.
Deadline for repayment:
Depending on the type of the investment project, the investment loans granted by the Bank are divided into:
- Medium-term - with repayment term of up to 5 years;
- Long-term - with repayment term of 5 to 10 years.
Each loan is structured depending on the purpose and timing of the investment, and is repaid according to an individually agreed repayment plan that is tailored to the capacity of the business.
Interest rates are floating and are determined depending on the credit risk, the amount of the loan and the type of currency.
Assets of the borrower or third parties, formed according to the statutory procedure, are accepted as collateral for investment loans. The assets that can be accepted as collateral include:
- Real estate;
- Movable property;
- Guarantees, etc.