Become part of CCB Club – the biggest Loyalty program in Bulgaria! With it you benefit from your purchases at really big merchants. Enjoy your exceptional rebates:
- Upon refueling at LUKOIL petrol stations – 3% for petrol or diesel and 2% for gas; When buying ecto fuel, you get even higher discount:
- For CCB Club Silver Card - 3.5%;
- For CCB Club Gold Card - 4%;
- For a ticket from Bulgaria Air– 5%;
- When paying for a vacation, cruise, rent-a-car, hotel at POSOKA.COM you get:
- if you hold a CCB Club Standard Card - 3%;
- for holders of CCB Club Silver Card - 4%;
- for holders of CCB Club Gold Card - 5%;Upon a purchase at Homemax - 5%;
- Upon a purchase at COOP supermarkets - 3%;
- Upon a purchase at Grand Optics and Joy Optics - 20%;
- For an insurance policy from Armeec - 5%;
- Upon a purchase at BM Market supermarkets - 3%
- You communicate freely and have rebates from A1
- Upon a purchase at Frant men`s fashion - 10%;
Hush Puppies - 5%.
Join the program, claiming your club card online, at the branches of Central Cooperative Bank, at the merchants’ shops or at free phone number *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible).
Your club card is necessary to you, to receive the rebates from the merchants at CCB Club. The rebates are in the form of bonus points, which you receive on your club card. You use the points collected by you for new purchases at the merchants.
In order to enjoy rebates at the merchants
- In order to receive points upon your purchases at the merchants, it is necessary to comply with one of the four requirements:
- To receive your salary at an account with CCB;
- To have a loan or credit card from CCB;
- To have card Debit MasterCard "CCB - A1";
- Or just have an active account with CCB.
Claim your club card, even if you are not a client of CCB. You may open an account with the Bank, when you receive your card “CCB Club” at a branch of CCB.
You could learn all about CCB Club at www.ccb-club.bg.
If temporarily you do not comply with any of the four requirements, you can use the points collected so far, but you will not receive new points upon your purchases at the merchants. Within one month, after you comply with any of the requirements, again you will start receiving new points at the merchants.
When and where you receive the card?
Your club card will be ready within 6 working days, after you order it at CCB, at any of the merchants, on the Internet or on the phone. If you fill in an application for a card at LUKOIL or during a flight with Bulgaria air, first we will call you for confirmation and the card will be ready 6 work days after the call.
You will receive your club card at a CCB branch, selected by you, together with the PIN and the password for access to the program site. This password is necessary to you to check on the Internet your card balance at any time.
Upon receiving your card we recommend to you:
- To make sure that at CCB we have your up to date e-mail and GSM, so that you do not miss our special offers and the inclusion of interesting new merchants.
- To change your PIN at any ATM of CCB. The PIN is necessary to you, when you pay with bonus points at the merchants.
- To specify your name and surname in Latin according to international passport. This is important for you to receive your points for Bulgaria Air tickets.
- To make sure that you comply with any of the requirements to receive rebates
Even more preferential cards
The rebates at the merchants in the Program you enjoy with each card “CCB Club”. If you want to receive additional preferences in the future, take advantage of our special Silver and Golden card CCB Club.
The requirement to receive a Silver card is to have at least BGN 2000 on accounts with CCB or to use a credit product of CCB for at least BGN 2000. For a Golden card it is necessary to have at least BGN 20 000 on accounts with CCB or to use a credit product of CCB for at least BGN 20 000.
For additional information:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org