NOTE – RECOMMENDATIONS WITH REGARD TO THE ANNOUNCED EXTRAORDINARY SITUATION IN BULGARIA!
With regard to the extraordinary situation in Bulgaria, announced on 13 March 2020 and with the aim of prevention against the spread of COVID-19, we recommend that you visit the branch network of the Bank only if absolutely necessary. We invite you to use actively the remote services of CCB Plc, for which you do not have to visit a bank office:
- The free electronic channels CCB Mobile or CCB Online/Lite – via these channels you can quickly, easily and conveniently perform BGN and wire transfers for the country and abroad at lower fees than those, paid upon the performance of the same services at the bank offices. You receive up-to-date information of the account balances and the operations on the accounts and cards, payment of utility bills, loan liabilities and credit cards.
- Cash withdrawal and deposit – at ATM – you may find a detailed list of all ATMs at the following link: https://www.ccbank.bg/bg/klonova-mreja
- Performance of contactless payments with debit and credit cards of CCB Plc – fast, easy and convenient.
- Receipt of statements via e-mail, SMS notification, etc.
- Subscription for the performance of recurring transfers and payments, including utility bills.
- Payments via the virtual terminals at the utility companies and the municipalities – for local taxes and charges.
If you need additional information, you may contact the emergency call centre at Tel: *5050 or via the contact form at the Bank’s web site www.ccbank.bg .
The health of the Bank clients and of our employees is a priority for us!
Central Cooperative Bank Plc