The CashM service allows you to send money to a recipient you choose at any time of the day, even on a non-business day. You order the transfer at an ATM using funds from your bank card issued by Central Cooperative Bank. The transfer can be withdrawn from an ATM immediately after it is ordered. The recipient is not required to have a bank account.
With CashM service you get:
- Accessibility – the transfer can be ordered and withdrawn at any time of the day, both on business and non-business days;
- Speed of execution – the funds are available for withdrawal immediately after the transfer has been ordered;
- Convenience – the transfer can be ordered and withdrawn at any CCB ATM across the country. The only requirement is that the transfer originator should hold a CCB bank card and the recipient should have a mobile number of a Bulgarian mobile operator;
- No signing up for the service – any customer who holds a CCB card can send money to any selected recipient.
You want to order a transfer:
You need to hold a CCB bank (debit or credit) card. Visit the nearest CCB ATM. Insert your bank card in the ATM, on the menu select "Other Services" -> "Transfers" -> "CashM Order" and:
- Enter a mobile number on which the transferee will receive an SMS notification for the transfer ordered in favour of him/her;
- Enter a four-digit code that you must tell the transferee after ordering the transfer;
- Enter the amount of the transfer from BGN 10 to BGN 400, which should be multiple of 10.
You want to download the funds from the transfer received:
You have already received an SMS notification for a cash transfer in your favour. The SMS notification has a six-digit code that you must use when withdrawing funds. Visit the nearest CCB ATM, select the green button on the keyboard and:
- Enter the mobile number where you received the SMS notification;
- Enter the six-digit code you received via the SMS notification;
- Enter the four-digit code communicated to you by the transfer originator.
If the CashM withdrawal menu is unavailable, first insert the bank card and select "Other Services" -> "Transfers" -> "CashM Withdrawal".
How much will it cost:
- For the transferee there is no fee;
- For the transfer originator – BGN 3 with debit card or BGN 6 with credit card issued by CCB.
It is important to know that:
- There is no limit to the number of ordered transfers. When making a transfer, the limits on the card for cash withdrawal apply. The amount of the transfer (the total amount of transfers accordingly) may not exceed the card limits for cash withdrawals – per one transaction, for 24 hours and for 7 days;
- The amount of the transfer can be an amount between BGN 10 and BGN 400, which is a multiple of 10;
- A CashM transfer can be ordered and withdrawn at all ATMs of Central Cooperative Bank in Bulgaria;
- It is necessary that the transferee has a valid mobile number of a Bulgarian mobile operator;
- The transferee is not required to have a bank account;
- The deadline for withdrawal by the transferee is 7 calendar days from the date and time of the transfer order. Upon the expiry of the specified deadline, the transfer is blocked and can only be received by the originator;n case of three failed withdrawal attempts, the transfer is blocked and can only be received by the originator;
- Any transfer, ordered but still not withdrawn, may be blocked at the request of the originator. In this case, the transfer can only be received by the originator;
- Any transfer, ordered but still not withdrawn, may be blocked at the discretion of Central Cooperative Bank. In this case, the transfer can only be received by the originator;
- Reimbursement of the funds from a blocked transfer is only possible upon a written request filed by the originator. It can be filed in any office of Central Cooperative Bank.
For additional information:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to email@example.com