With the service you have the option to make payments with your credit card in amounts exceeding the card credit limit. By the Credit Limit Plus service, the credit card amount is added to the credit limit;
The service is useful to you if you hold:
- Credit card Favourite - MasterCard or Visa;
- Co-branded card Visa CCB - Bulgaria Air;
With Credit Limit Plus:
- You pay amounts exceeding your credit limit – if you want to pay more than your credit limit, it is now sufficient to deposit the amount of the shortage in your account and you will be able to make the payment.
- Faster increase of the balance available on the card – when depositing money on the card, the increase in the card's balance is effected in about 2 hours, not on the following business day.
- The presence of unrecognized transactions is no longer an obstacle – if you have made payments by the card that have not yet been recognized, depositing money on your account leads to an increase in the card balance within about 2 hours rather than following the transaction recognition which may took place in a few days.
How can you benefit from the service?
Visit a CCB office convenient for you and sign up for the Credit Limit Plus service.
You must only pay a one-time registration fee:
- BGN 5 for natural persons and legal entities;
- If you have signed up for the service when issuing a new credit card, you do not pay a fee for Credit Limit Plus.
For additional information:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org