You can track the movement on your accounts on the Internet even without using Internet Banking.
The only condition is to be an ePay.bg customer and to sign up for the service for one of your cards. You will receive information on balances and movements on all your CCB accounts - current and deposit accounts, in BGN and in foreign currency.
What information do you receive?
- You receive detailed information about your accounts, regardless of whether or not there is a card associated with them;
- Track the movements on your accounts for a given period of time or date;
- You receive information about all your transactions, the account balance and the amount of the authorized overdraft;
- The information is updated three times a day.
To use the service, you need:
- To have a debit card or a credit card issued by Central Cooperative Bank;
- To be an ePay.bg customer and to have registered your card for receiving bank statements.
How can you sign up for the service?
- Go to www.epay.bg. From menu Reports, select "Bank Statements", "New Registration";
- If you have more than one bank card registered at ePay.bg, you can decide which one to register for the service. The registration of one card is sufficient to see the movements on all CCB accounts, including the card accounts;
- Define a period for which you would like to monitor your account movements and confirm your registration.
What will it cost you?
The service is provided free of charge by the Bank. When signing up for the service, you only pay a fee to the ePay.bg operator depending on the period for which you register.
For additional information on account statements on the Internet:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to email@example.com