- Currency - BGN and EUR
- Minimum interest-bearing amount - BGN 100 (for deposits in BGN) and EUR 50 (for deposits in EUR)
- Annual interest rate - annual interest rate for BGN and EUR deposits - up to BGN 0.75% and EUR 0.75%
|Period in months / Annual interest||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th|
|Period in months / Annual interest||7th||8th||9th||10th||11th||12th|
|Period in months / Annual interest||13th||14th||15th||16th||17th||18th|
|Period in months / Annual interest||19th||20th||21st||22nd||23rd||24th|
- Progressively increasing interest rate - your earnings are steadily increasing as the period during which your funds are kept with the bank increases. The longer you save, the higher the return you receive
- Monthly use of the interest - you receive the interest income every month on a card or current account in BGN or EUR
- Freedom to decide on the term of the deposit - you yourself decide on the term of the deposit, and at the end of each one-month period you can withdraw the principal or part thereof. If, after the withdrawal of the principal, the balance remains above the required minimum interest-bearing amount, your deposit continues to accrue interest according to the scale of increasing interest rates.
- Free debit card issuance - any customer holding a deposit plus with CCB will receive an international debit card Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit offering a large number of additional options.
- Option to hold a high-yield deposit and at the same time to be able to operate with your funds by using an overdraft on your debit card of up to 100% of the deposit amount
- The deposit may serve as a security for the issuance of your Mastercard or Visa credit card.