Automatic Push and Pull transfers allow you to manage your money without visiting the bank. If you have more than one account with CCB or with CCB and another bank, automatic transfers give you the freedom to forget dates and amounts and not to fill in documents for each money transfer.
Automatic transfers are extremely useful to you
· If you use a loan facility or other credit products of CCB and want to automatically repay your monthly instalments from another CCB account;
· You want the payables on your international credit card to be repaid automatically and promptly;
· You want to make savings every month.
They are also convenient for your business
· If you use a CCB business loan facility and you want to ex officio make the monthly payments due;
· If the company has multiple branches with accounts in one or more CCB branches and you want to collect the funds in one account.
Automatic Push transfer
With "Automatic Push Transfer", you specify the maximum balance on your account. When the amount on your account exceeds the limit you set, the difference is transferred to another account. You decide where the money is to be transferred – to your own account or the account of another person, to a CCB branch or to a branch of another bank. If both accounts are held with CCB, they may be in different currencies.
Automatic Pull Transfer
With "Automatic Pull Transfer", you specify the minimum balance on your account. When the amount on your account falls below the limit you set, the difference is transferred from your other accounts. They may be in the same currency or in another currency and at any CCB branch.
You decide when to make automatic transfers
· on a certain day of the week
· on a certain day of the month
· on the last business day of the month
· combination of the options above
What is the price of Push and Pull
You can sign up for Push and Pull Automatic Transfers for free. You only pay a transfer fee to a CCB account or another bank account according to the CCB Tariff.
Additional information on Push and Pull Automatic Transfers can be found on *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer’s mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible).