The CCB World Debit Mastercard® is a symbol of prestige, convenience and accomplished professional success. It perfectly combines security, special attitude and additional privileges all over the world. World Debit Mastercard® is always at your fingertips, providing you with peace of mind, comfort and preferences to enjoy during your vacation, business travel and dynamic everyday life. This is an extremely high-end debit card, i.e. you use your own funds or the overdraft facility.
- Favourable financial terms;
- No issuance fee;
- No fee for purchases at home and abroad;
- High level of transaction limits, as with Mastercard Gold and Visa Gold credit cards;
- Option to select a card in BGN, EUR or USD;
- Free card balance check on ATMs;
- Free card receipt at a branch other than the issuing branch;
- With your World Debit Mastercard® you are included in the CCB Loyalty Program - CCB Club;
- Fast and convenient contactless payments via PayPass technology - just by tapping the card near the POS;
- Extremely secure online payments using the free E-secure service;
- Discounts in the shopping venues included in the CCB Bonus program;
- Preferences for selected merchants in Bulgaria – you get discounts on purchases with some of the most prestigious fashion brands, for jewellery, glasses, fitness equipment, etc.;
- Additional privileges at Sofia and Vienna airports – the holders of CCB World Debit Mastercard® and one of their companions are given free access to Pliska and Preslav business lounges at Sofia Airport and Sky Lounge and Jet Lounge at Vienna*, regardless of which airline you travel with;
- Additional free baggage on Bulgaria Air flight – as a holder of a CCB Club golden card, you are entitled to double free baggage with each flight operated by Bulgaria Air. You can carry two pieces of baggage each weighing up to 23 kg**;
- Free travel insurance - When travelling abroad, you enjoy a free insurance coverage. Your bank will provide you with an insurance certificate along with your credit card. To activate your insurance, simply use your card in connection with the trip. If necessary, call +359 2 979 46 70. You will receive free medical care and protection from 22 types of insurance events worth up to USD 10,000.
- Free insurance which gives you extra security and is not currently available with any other debit card in Bulgaria. It covers the following risks:
- In case of theft and/or accidental damage of an item purchased using the card;
- If you find a better price for an item purchased using the card;
- In case you have your card stolen together with your keys or documents.
*Please note that JET Lounge at Vienna Airport is temporarily moved due to Terminal 2 repairs. You will be able to use AIR Lounge as from 22 August 2018. JET Lounge (Schengen departure lounge on Gates B, C) will be temporarily moved to the area after the security check in early September. Please, see the new location of the lounges.
**In order to take advantage of this option, after purchasing the airline ticket call the Bulgaria Air Call Center on: 02/40 20 400 and indicate your club card number, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your ticket will entitle you to additional free baggage and this right will be indicated thereon.
*** The free two-piece baggage preference does not apply if the ticket is bought at No Checked Baggage Rate.
Contactless payments by World Debit Mastercard® – because they are fast and convenient
By World Debit Mastercard you can withdraw and pay in the same way as by any other debit card. The technology allows you to contactlessly pay for your purchases – just tap the card near the POS and the payment will take place in an extremely fast and secure manner. Contactless payments are very convenient when you are in a hurry and are making a small purchase or if you do not want to wait. These transactions are also free of charge and enjoy the same high level of security as the chip card payments. For contactless payments, look for the logo:
In case your card is stolen or lost, you have to contact us to block it. Call CCB 24/7:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to email@example.com
Changes in the terms and conditions for World Debit Mastercard as from 1 October 2017
We hereby want to inform you that as of 1 October 2017 the Bank will cease to provide additional preferences under the CCB Club Loyalty Program with respect to World Debit Mastercard.
Order your World Debit Mastercard® contactless card
- If you are member of our CCB Club Loyalty Program and hold a gold club card, you can claim your World Debit MasterCard right now. If you do not hold a gold club card but you qualify for it (you use a CCB credit product for over BGN 2o,000 or you have bank account balance of over BGN 20,000) you can claim both your club and debit card.
- You can order your card in the offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- Claim your World Debit Mastercard and get it in a luxury package with a booklet detailing the bonuses when using the product and its benefits.
You can get information about your card availability and payments at:
- CCB Lite - mobile banking for your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can use the service completely free of charge. Easy to use, by CCB Lite you can monitor the movement on your bank accounts with CCB and order transfers between them, check for free the amount available on your cards and all the transactions made with them;
- SMS balance check - you can check at anytime and anywhere what amount you have on your card Receive information via SMS to your mobile phone;
- SMS notifications - you receive SMS with information on your account balance and the movements on it;
- Internet Banking - With this service you can quickly and safely make real-time transactions with your funds without visiting a CCB office – you need a computer, an Internet connection, and a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES).
- CashM - The CashM service allows you to send money to a selected recipient at any time of the day, even on a non-business day. You can order transfers at an ATM by your bank card issued by Central Cooperative Bank. The transfer can be withdrawn from an ATM immediately after it is ordered. The recipient is not required to have a bank account.
CCB services aimed at ensuring the security of your card:
We recommend that you use the additional services we offer to better protect your card:
- The SMS Detective service provides you with protection against fraud and misuse of your card. You will receive an SMS immediately after using your card at the time of payment at a point of sale, on the Internet, or in case of cash withdrawals. If you receive a SMS for a transaction that you have not ordered, immediately call the bank's 24-hour phones to block your card;
- With CCB E-Secure service you get extra protection when shopping online with your card. After signing up for the E-Secure service, when you shop on websites that accept payments via Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, you'll go through one additional step – you must enter an additional Internet payment password known to you only. This password is different from the CVV/CVC code and unlike it, it is not printed on the card. The password is not known to anyone and is not accessible in any form by the merchant, unlike the other card data entered upon the purchase;
In case of stolen or lost card
In case your card is stolen or lost, you have to contact us to block it. Call CCB 24/7:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer’s mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500;
CCB Club Loyalty Program
With your credit card, you can immediately join the CCB Club Loyalty Program of the Central Cooperative Bank. As a member of the program, you can take advantage of 20% discounts when purchasing at our partners LUKOIL, Bulgaria Air, HomeMax stores, posoka.com, Etap-Address, Group Plus, COOP Trade Chain, Grand Optics, Joy Optics, Armeec, A1, Frant, Hush Puppies and BM Market.
The discounts are in the form of bonus points. They are added on the personal CCB Club Card. Order your club card now, if you still do not have one.
Upon the purchase you pay the full price and the points are added on the club card. You decide how to pay – in cash, by money transfer or by your CCB bank card.
You can make new purchases using the bonus points collected from all merchants. You decide when to use the points, for what and with which of the merchants who are members of CCB Club.
For more information, visit www.ccb-club.bg.
CCB Bonus Program
With your CCB credit card you receive discounts when purchasing with the merchants members of the CCB Bonus Program. The discount is received at the time of the purchase in more than 620 points of sale. Discover the exciting offers of CCB Bonus.