CCB Visa Platinum Card is issued only to VIP clients subject to special approval by the bank
Visa Platinum is your guarantee of first class service and special attitude all over the world. With the card you can enjoy exclusive privileges and discounts all over the world.
Visa Platinum is issued at very advantageous financial terms:
- Extremely low interest rate – only 10%* annual interest on the credit limit used;
- Grace period – With the card, you can buy on credit and withdraw cash with a grace period of up to 60 days for all transactions. To take advantage of it, you need to settle the liability of the preceding month by the end of the current month;
- Without mandatory monthly instalments – you can use the credit limit on the card without having to pay a monthly instalment for its repayment;
- Free SMS: for your convenience, we will send you an SMS with information about what amount you need to pay on your card if you want to take advantage of the grace period;
- Annual fee of BGN 120. Use your card actively – with an annual turnover of at least BGN 30,000, the annual fee will be dropped for the following year;
- Free SMS for each card transaction;
- Free travel insurance - When travelling abroad, you enjoy a free insurance coverage. Your bank will provide you with an insurance certificate along with your credit card. To activate your insurance, simply use your card in connection with the trip. If necessary, call +359 2 90 30 130. You will receive free medical care and protection from 22 types of insurance events worth up to USD 50,000.
* Annual percentage rate of charge for a card with a credit limit of BGN 10,000 and an interest rate of 10% (at an annual fee of BGN 120). When calculating APR, the grace period is not taken into account for up to 60 days; it is assumed that the entire amount of the credit limit is utilized immediately and fully, is granted for a period of one year and is repaid in 12 equal monthly instalments.
Because you are special for us, you will receive:
- 5% discount on the purchase of goods aboard Bulgaria Air aircraft during a flight, access to the airport business lounges;
- 5% discount on the full cost of the airline ticket when purchased by Visa Platinum on the territory of Bulgaria or on the airline website;
- Free carriage of two pieces of baggage on each flight operated by Bulgaria Air. Each of the two pieces of baggage can be up to 23 kg in weight*.
*In order to take advantage of this option, after the issue of the airline ticket you should contact the Bulgaria Air Call Center on 02/40 20 400 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to re-validate your ticket and indicate the right to extra baggage.
** The free baggage preference does not apply if the ticket is bought at No Checked Baggage Rate.
* The annual percentage rate of charge for a card with a credit limit of BGN 5,000 and an interest rate of 12% is 16.61% (at an annual fee of BGN 90). When calculating APR, the grace period is not taken into account for up to 60 days; it is assumed that the entire amount of the credit limit is utilized immediately and fully, is granted for a period of one year and is repaid in 12 equal monthly instalments.
For additional information:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to email@example.com
Changes in the terms and conditions for Visa Platinum Cards as from 1 October 2017
We hereby want to inform you that as of 1 October 2017 the Bank will cease to provide additional preferences under the CCB Club Loyalty Program with respect to Visa Platinum Cards.
You can get information about your card availability and payments at:
- CCB Lite - mobile banking for your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can use the service completely free of charge. Easy to use, by CCB Lite you can monitor the movement on your bank accounts with CCB and order transfers between them, check for free the amount available on your cards and all the transactions made with them;
- SMS balance check - you can check at anytime and anywhere what amount you have on your card Receive information via SMS to your mobile phone;
- SMS notifications - you receive SMS with information on your account balance and the movements on it;
- Internet Banking - With this service you can quickly and safely make real-time transactions with your funds without visiting a CCB office – you need a computer, an Internet connection, and a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES).
CCB services aimed at ensuring the security of your card:
We recommend that you use the additional services we offer to better protect your card:
- The SMS Detective service provides you with protection against fraud and misuse of your card. You will receive an SMS immediately after using your card at the time of payment at a point of sale, on the Internet, or in case of cash withdrawals. If you receive a SMS for a transaction that you have not ordered, immediately call the bank's 24-hour phones to block your card;
- With CCB E-Secure service you get extra protection when shopping online with your card. After signing up for the E-Secure service, when you shop on websites that accept payments via Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, you'll go through one additional step – you must enter an additional Internet payment password known to you only. This password is different from the CVV/CVC code and unlike it, it is not printed on the card. The password is not known to anyone and is not accessible in any form by the merchant, unlike the other card data entered upon the purchase;
- With the Credit Limit + service you have the option to make payments with your credit card in amounts exceeding the card credit limit. By the Credit Limit plus service, the credit card amount is added to the credit limit;
- CashM - The CashM service allows you to send money to a selected recipient at any time of the day, even on a non-business day. You can order transfers at an ATM by your bank card issued by Central Cooperative Bank. The transfer can be withdrawn from an ATM immediately after it is ordered. The recipient is not required to have a bank account.
In case of stolen or lost card
In case your card is stolen or lost, you have to contact us to block it. Call CCB 24/7:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer’s mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500;
CCB Club Loyalty Program
With your credit card, you can immediately join the CCB Club Loyalty Program of the Central Cooperative Bank. As a member of the program, you can take advantage of 20% discounts when purchasing at our partners LUKOIL, Bulgaria Air, HomeMax stores, posoka.com, Etap-Address, Group Plus, COOP Trade Chain, Grand Optics, Joy Optics, Armeec, A1, Frant, Hush Puppies and BM Market.
The discounts are in the form of bonus points. They are added on the personal CCB Club Card. Order your club card now, if you still do not have one.
Upon the purchase you pay the full price and the points are added on the club card. You decide how to pay – in cash, by money transfer or by your CCB bank card.
You can make new purchases using the bonus points collected from all merchants. You decide when to use the points, for what and with which of the merchants who are members of CCB Club.
For more information, visit www.ccb-club.bg.
CCB Bonus Program
With your CCB credit card you receive discounts when purchasing with the merchants members of the CCB Bonus Program. The discount is received at the time of the purchase in more than 620 points of sale. Discover the exciting offers of CCB Bonus.