INFO line is an automated phone service for our customers. With it, you enjoy the convenience of accessing the needed information at any time of the day while saving your time.
What information do you receive
Always up-to-date information about your accounts:
"Balance Available for Translations" on the accounts you have registered - this is the amount you can use to make bank transactions at an office of the Bank - money transfers, withdrawals, etc. or through the Internet Banking system.
"Detailed information" on the selected account:
- amount of the authorized or unauthorized overdraft;
- blocked amount on cards and accounts;
- date of the last movement on the account.
"Account Statement" - for a date selected by you - you can only select dates from the current year.
Information on major exchange rates - BNB central exchange rate and CCB quotes.
Additional information about using the system.
- INFO line can be used by all customers of the Bank - natural persons and legal entities;
- You register, without limitation, accounts opened on your name with CCB and telephone numbers (digital landline and mobile - A1) that will be used for the service. The security of the information is additionally guaranteed by using a PIN code.
What is the cost of the service
- The registration for the service is free of charge;
- The use of the service is free of charge for both natural persons and legal entities regardless of the number of registered accounts;
- The call to 0700 11411 is at the price of a local call for landlines or according to your tariff plan if you are using a mobile phone.
How can you sign up for INFO line
Print the attached form for natural persons or for legal entities and visit the nearest office of the Bank to sign up for the service. You will receive a personal code (PIN) that you will enter when using the INFO line service after dialling 0700 11411.
For additional information on INFO line visit:
- *5050 (Call charges are based on the tariffs and policies of the customer's mobile operator. Calls to a short number may not be included in the free minute package for which CCB cannot be held responsible);
- 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank;
- or write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org