E-asy info means easy and updated information about your disposable money. E-asy info gives you the opportunity to check in real time the disposable balance on your debit or credit card via Internet, by the phone or via SMS. From now on you can monitor at any instant the disposable balance on your bank card. The bank doesn’t charge its customers for the use of this service.
With e-asy info you can receive, at time specified by you, information about the disposable balance on your card in three ways:
- On the Internet – at the address www.epay.bg. You need to register the card for payment in the Internet.
- By phone – dialing phone number 088 190091. The card needs to be registered for payment via digital phone.
- Via SMS to your mobile phone – the card needs to be registered in a bank office.
You can use the three ways at the same time in order to receive information.
What you win with e-asy info
- You get information in due time, easily and accessibly about the disposable balance on your card without a cash dispenser or visit to the bank
- You plan better your payments in shops or fuel stations as only wit hone call or SMS you will check the disposable balance on your card at the moment
How to use e-asy info
In the Internet - via ePay.bg
If you already have a registration for payments in the Internet via ePay.bg, you can use the service immediately:
- Go to www.epay.bg, select “Enter” and enter your user name and password
- Select the “Check-ups” menu and then “Card balances”. A statement appears on the screen containing the disposable balance on all cards that you have registered in ePay.bg. In addition to the balances, the statement contains also the accounts numbers and the bank codes.
This service is accessible with Market, Maestro and MasterCard cards. The check-up in ePay.bg is the only way to get informed about the real balance on your MasterCard or Maestro card abroad, without calling the bank. Check-up of card balances from a cash dispenser abroad is possible only with Visa and Visa Electron.
Via a digital phone (fixed or GSM) – via ePayVoice
If you already have a registration for payments via a digit phone and ePayVoice, you can use the service right away:
- Call 088 190091 and follow the instructions of the operator
- You will hear a statement about the card balance, account number and bank code.
Service is accessible with Market and Maestro cards.
Registering for payments in the Internet and by phone you can not only check the disposable balance on your card, but also to pay your monthly bills for electricity, water, heating, fixed phone and mobile phone with Maestro and Market cards.
Via SMS to a mobile phone
If you already have a registration for SMS disposable balance, you can use the service right away:
- Send a SMS to 190091 for subscribers to М-Tel and to 1618 for subscribers to Globul containing Nхххх.
- "N" means disposable balance and "хххх" is your personal code received in the bank. For instance if your personal code is 1234 the text of the sent SMS should be "N1234".
- In several minutes with one SMS you will receive information about the disposable balance on all you subscribed cards.
Service is accessible for all cards issued by CCB - Market, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron.
If you don’t have the CCB Maestro card, you can order it immediately! Call 0800/11400 or order it here. Card issuance is free!
Difference between e-asy info and SMS messages
- e-asy info and SMS messages give you different information:
- via e-asy info you know the amount of disposable money on your card
- via SMS messages – how much money you have on your account in CCB.
This is due to the time lag between the execution of a payment with the card and its registration in your account in the bank. For instance, cash withdrawal from a cash dispenser reduces the amount on the card immediately, but it is registered in your bank account the next business day. And vice versa – cash deposit in you account doesn’t increase the amount on your account immediately but in a few hours. Therefore, with SMS messages you can find out whether your salary has been received on your account, whether your loan rental has been paid etc, and with e-asy info you will know what you can pay at the moment.
- with e-asy info you can receive information at any time, while with SMS messages – in a moment specified by you in advance (in the morning, at noon or in the evening)
- with e-asy info you receive information about the disposable balance on your card, and with SMS messages – about the disposable balance and movements (incoming flows and debts) on your account
- e-asy info is a service for card accounts, and SMS messages – for all bank accounts