Account Statements on the Internet
You can already monitor the movements on your accounts in the Internet without even using the Internet banking.
All you need is to be a customer of ePay.bg and to register for the service one of your cards. You will receive information for the balances and movements on all your accounts in CCB – current and deposit, in BGN or in foreign currency.
What kind of information do you receive?
- You receive detailed information about your accounts regardless whether there is an issued card to them or not;
- You monitor the movements on your accounts for certain period of time or as of specified date;
- You receive information about all transactions that you have made, the account balance and the amount of the approved overdraft;
- Information is updated three times a day.
To use this service you will need:
- To have a debit card Maestro or a credit card Market of Central Cooperative Bank
- To be a customer of ePay.bg and to have registered your card for statements.
How to register for the service?
- Go to: www.epay.bg. From the “Verifications” menu select “Bank Statements”, “New Registration”.
- If you have more than one bank cards registered in ePay.bg, you can choose which one to register for the service. Registration of one card is enough in order to see movements on all your accounts in CCB including card accounts. You can register Maestro debit cards, as well as Market credit cards.
- Specify the period for which you wish to monitor the movements on your accounts and confirm your registration.
How much will it cost you?
The service is free on behalf of the bank. Upon registration for the service you pay fees to the ePay.bg operator, corresponding to the period for which you have registered.
At phone number 0800 11 400 you can obtain additional information about the accounts statements in the Internet.