OPPORTUNITY MORTAGE LOAN FOR CURRENT NEEDS
The loan is granted for the financing of current needs – repair and furnishing, expenses for education, family events, treatment, etc., as well as for the purchase of real estate and refinancing loans, granted by other banks.
The Bank does not collect any fees upon reviewing, granting and utilization of the loan!
You may receive the “Opportunity” mortgage loan for current needs, if:
- you have good social security income;
- you work under a permanent employment contract for six months at your present employer;
- you exercise a free profession for at least one year.
Requirements to your income :
- to receive your income on account with CCB Plc;
- the amount of all loan liabilities of the household must not exceed 60% of the proven net monthly income of the family;
- remaining net monthly income minimum BGN 250 per legal aged member of the family and BGN 100 for under age after deducting all due monthly installments to loan and lease companies, including the installment under the requested loan;
- to pay at least two utility bills via the service Subscription for utility bills .
- Amount up to BGN 150 000 (or the equivalent amount in EUR)
- Repayment term – up to 25 years
- Collateral – residential real estate, fully completed and put into exploitation
- Percentage of lending – depending on the location of the real estate and the option for a full or limited liability is to the amount of 70% of the real estate evaluation
Annual interest rate
- In the cases, in which the client is liable with its entire property* (regardless of the currency):
- 3% interest rate for the whole period
A possibility for additional rebates in the interest rate.
- In the cases, in which the client bears limited liability with the provided collateral (regardless of the currency) - 5%
You can choose to use a loan with a fixed interest rate for the first twelve installments and a floating interest rate for the remaining period or a loan with a floating interest rate for the entire term.
The annual percentage rate is 3,10% for a loan to the amount of BGN 100 000, a repayment term of 15 years at 3% interest rate (base reference interest rate for mortgage loans (BRIRml) + margin 2.60%) and an included fee for legal servicing of BGN 60, a fee for real estate evaluation of BGN 120, a monthly fee for servicing the card checking account of BGN 1.70. Total amount BGN 125 261,06, amount of the monthly installment BGN 690,59.
See Methodology for determining the base interest rate, applied to the mortgage loans of CCB Plc (278,4 KB)
You may calculate the amount of your monthly installment, using our calculator for Cooperative mortgage loan.
How much will the loan cost? Fees and commissions
- A fee for preparing a legal opinion – BGN 60.
- A fee for collateral evaluation – according to the tariff of the licensed appraiser.
What documents do we expect from you to present
Information about the necessary documents you may receive at any office of the Bank.
Upon the granting of a mortgage loan from CCB Plc you also receive:
- A free property insurance policy of the mortgaged real estate at Armeec insurance company JSC
- A free international Maestro or Visa Electron debit card
- A possibility for the issuance of Visa “CCB-Bulgaria Air” credit card with a limit up to BGN 1500 with 0% interest rate for the first 6 months and without an annual fee for the first year, upon loans to refinance the liabilities to another bank!