CCB Online – the Central Cooperative Bank Internet Banking.
With CCB online you can quickly and securely operate with your funds in real time, without visiting the office of the Bank – you need a computer, an Internet connection, as well as a Qualified electronic signature /QES/.
With CCB Online you can:
- Open current accounts in BGN and foreign currency;
- Open deposit accounts in BGN and foreign currency;
- Make BGN and currency payments in the country and abroad;
- Make urgent interbank BGN payments via the RINGS system;
- Initiate a request for a immediate collection order;
- Sell and buy foreign currency;
- Receive verifications and statements from all accounts opened in CCB AD;
- Have information about the FX rates.
Who can use CCB Online
Individuals and legal entities, having a qualified electronic signature, issued with all the necessary components, individualizing the author and titleholder of the signature /such as ID number, UIC, BULSTAT, etc./.
Upon submitting an application for registration it is not necessary to have an account, opened with the Bank.
Your transactions security via the Internet is fully guaranteed.
- CCB uses 128-bit encrypted sessions for the communication between your browser and the server of the Internet banking system – CCB Online, which are of utmost security level.
- Identification of the system users is with a user’s name, password and a qualified electronic signature.
- CCB Online allows for the registration of all electronic signatures issued in Bulgaria.
Registration for CCB Online