Central Cooperative Bank offers a wide variety of opportunities to increase your finances by the means of the most used bank product – DEPOSIT.
- Standard deposits are opened in BGN, EUR, American dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP) and Swiss franks (CHF)
- Flexible schemes – fixed and flexible terms
CCB Privileged Deposit +
- Currency - BGN and EUR
- Minimum interest bearing amount - BGN 100 (for deposits in BGN) and EUR 50 (for deposits in EUR)
- Annual interest - annual interest for deposits in BGN and in EUR - up 1.70% in BGN and up to 1.50% in EUR
Additional exceptional options
- Progressively increasing interest – the profitability you obtain increases continuously with the increase of the period of stay of the funds in the bank. The longer you save, the higher profitability you get
- Monthly use of the interest – you receive the interest income each month on a card or current account in BGN or EUR
- Freedom of choice regarding the deposit term – you choose the deposit term by yourself where at the end of each one-month period you can withdraw the principal or part of it. If after withdrawing of the principal the balance still remains above the required interest bearing minimum, your deposit continues to bear interest according to the scale of increasing interest rates.
- Free debit card – each customer who has a deposit + in BGN in CCB receives a free international Maestro debit card, that offers him/her a large number of additional possibilities
- A possibility to have at the same time a deposit with a high profitability and to dispose of your money by means of using overdraft on your debit card to the amount of up to 100% of the deposit amount
- Deposit can be used as collateral for the issuing of a free MasterCard credit card or Visa with a credit limit equal to the deposit amount
Interest Rates Tariff of CCB Plc for the checking, deposit and other accounts