With the CCB international Maestro and Visa Electron debit cards you can use an overdraft Standard on your card current account. With the overdraft you receive a free "Accident" insurance policy.
You can already use an overdraft under even more profitable conditions
- Lower interest
- Higher maximum amount of the overdraft
- Fewer documents – if your employer has a concluded contract with CCB for the payment of salaries, a copy of the employment contract and a check up of the employer are not required
- Maximum term – 1 year
- Interest – 13%
- Amount – maximum up to 4 net salaries or pensions, but not more than 5,000 BGN
- Renewal – there is an option for automatic renewal after expiration of the initial overdraft term
You can receive an overdraft, if:
- You have a permanent employment contract for full work time or an order for appointment;
- You have not less than three months of work experience without break with your employer;
- Your employer has paid one net monthly salary on your card current account in CCB.
Required documents to be presented
What do you have to make, in order to receive an overdraft?
- Fill in the application for overdraft and submit it in the bank office where your account has been opened.
- Up to one business day the bank will answer to your application and will invite you to sign the contract for the overdraft Standard.
- If your employer has no signed contract with CCB for the payment of salaries to card accounts, you will have to present also a letter from your employer after a bank sample.
- You receive the overdraft the next business day.
Automatic payment of bills
Except available money on your current account, with the overdraft we give the opportunity for automatic payment of your monthly bills for electricity, telephone, heating and others. It is enough only to state your wish to use the service Utility bills subscription.
A free “Accident” insurance policy
Together with the overdraft you receive also a free "Accident" insurance policy in your name. The insurance term equals the term of the overdraft contract.
The amount of your insurance is determined by the amount of the overdraft:
|Overdraft amount||Insurance amount|
|From BGN 100 to BGN 500||BGN 500|
|Above BGN 500 to BGN 1000||BGN 1000|
|Above BGN 1000 to BGN 1500||BGN 1500|
|Above BGN 1500||BGN 2000|
Additional information about questions that interest you can be obtained on the green phone 0800 11 400 (call is free for customers from the whole country) or on the phone 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank.