Loans for Pensioners
|As a pensioner you can profit from the preferential conditions that CCB offers for the use of consumers’ credit.|
- Amount – up to BGN 20,000 or their equivalent in EUR or USD
- For loans up to BGN 2000 – up to 2 years
- For loans above BGN 2000 – up to 7 years
- Interest rate is 11% for credit in BGN and 10.5% for credit in EUR or USD.
- If you receive your pension at CCB - jubilee interest rate 9,5% in BGN and 8,7% in EUR or USD
- For loans up to BGN 2000, the guaranteeship of a spouse – pensioner and transfer of two pensions to an account with the bank - jubilee interest rate 9,0% in BGN and 8,7% in EUR or USD
- A special proposal for pensioners from the system of the Ministry of the Interior aged up to 55 years old as at the date of submitting the application and transfer of pension min. BGN 500 on account with the Bank – jubilee interest rate 8,2%
The annual percentage rate is to the amount of 10,11% for a loan to the amount of BGN 5 000, a repayment term of 5 years, with an included one-off fee for managing the loan and a floating interest rate 9,5% (the reference interest rate for consumer loans (RIRcl) + a margin 5,0%). Total due amount BGN 6 320,56 and amount of the monthly installment BGN 105,01.
You can calculate alone the amount of the monthly installments using our CREDIT CALCULATOR for Credit for pensioners.
- For credit up to BGN 5,000 – one guarantor;
- from BGN 5,000 to BGN 20,000 – two guarantors.
Required documents to be presented: All the necessary documents will be provided on the spot in the office of CCB.
As a credit applicant you gave to present:
Your guarantor has to present:
How much will the loan cost to you?
- A fee for reviewing a loan application:
- Upon loans up to BGN 2000 – BGN 15
- Upon loans above BGN 2000
- BGN 20 for loans up to BGN 5000
- BGN 50 for loans above BGN 5000
Additional credit products for pensions above BGN 250
* The jubilee rebate is valid for applications, submitted till the end of June 2016.
Additional information about questions that interest you can be obtained on the green phone 0800 11 400(call is free for customers from the whole country) or on the phone 02/9266 500, as well as in all offices of Central Cooperative Bank.