Services on The FX Markets
What kind of currency deals you can strike in all CCB offices:
- Cash transactions for sale and purchase of the main currencies;
- Spot deals (with a value date two days later) and pre-spot deals (with a value date of today or tomorrow) on accounts in all main currencies;
- Arbitrage deals at the cash desk and on accounts in all main currencies;
- Term currency deals (outright forward) with a term from three days to three months.
Deals are executed at a market rate concerted with the interbank market in the country and on the international currency markets. For amounts above 10,000 BGN, the deal rate can be negotiated with Money markets and liquidity Directorate, wile for smaller amounts the officially published rate by the bank shall apply.
What else we offer for your convenience:
- You can leave orders for currency transactions and our currency dealers will monitor the currency markets for you and will strike the deal when the rate level set by you has been reached.
- If you have temporarily free funds - BGN, EUR or USD – you can profit from our term deposits in these currencies.
- If you wish your free money to multiply via investments in securities, you can receive more information here.