Agricultural Producer Loan
The product is meant for the agricultural producers (registered by the procedures of Ordinance №3/29.01.1999) that identified the used arable lands in the Integrated System for Administration and Control /ISAC / and submitted a general application for payments per area 2008.
Financing the agricultural activity of registered farmers against a subsidy for arable land according to the Scheme for Single Payment per Area /SSPA/ and the scheme “National Additional Payments” /NAP/.
- Loan amount – up to 90% of the expected subsidies for arable land according to Scheme for Single Payment per Area and the scheme “National Additional Payments” /NAP/
- Repayment term – up to 12 months
- Currency – BGN
- Interest conditions – subject to agreement
- Loan type – overdraft or standard
- Collateral – first in order special pledge on a receivable under the Scheme for Single Payment per Area /SSPA/ and the scheme “National Additional Payments” /NAP/, as well as the surety of two or more individuals, one of which is the owner of a company – loan applicant
- Way of repayment of the principal
One-off at the end of the 12 month period. With the transfer of the subsidy, the loan is repaid entirely, regardless of the deadline.
- Interest payments – monthly
- Fees and commissions
- management fee – 1% per annum;
- fee for early repayment is not due in the cases, when the source of funds is a subsidy received under SSPA and the scheme “National Additional Payments”;
- remaining fees – according to the Tariff on the interest rates, fees and commissions of CCB Plc
According to the Rules on the credit activity of CCB Plc, Appendix № 3 the following documents are provided:
- Documents, evidencing the legal statute of the borrower and the three liable persons;
- Documents, concerning the financial state:
- certified tax declaration for the last annual period;
- Other documents and permits, necessary for the performance of the activity:
- General application for payment per area 2008, certified by a stamp of the District Payment Agency, a completed unique registration and a unique identification number;
- a certificate by the State Agricultural Fund – Payment Agency, containing information about: the individual details of the candidate; the unique registration number of the candidate; IBAN of the account, specified by the candidate; total amount of the expected assistance; imposed sanctions for 2007
- documents, evidencing the property and/or rented use of the declared agricultural areas /for the contracts for rent for a term above 2 years and the contracts for land use a notarial certification is required and entry in the Entries Office subjected to the respective regional court /- the documents are not required for loan applicants, which have repaid a loan according to the Rules for working with the product for farmers, or for the previous year they have obtained a subsidy for all claimed areas.
- certified registration card of Regional Directorate “Agriculture and forests”.
- Declarations and inquiries according to a sample provided by CCB Plc, including a declaration about the civil and property state and relationships with credit institutions for the two borrowers /according to a sample, provided by the Bank /.